Breaking News! Bobby Brown Jr died of accidental overdose 

Breaking News! Bobby Brown Jr died of accidental overdose

Bobby Brown and son Bobbyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Bobby Brown Jr died of an overdose of alcohol, cocaine and therefore the powerful opioid fentanyl, consistent with a coroner’s report. The son of R&B singer Bobby Brown, Brown Jr died at his l. a. home on 18 November last year. The 28-year-old was found unresponsive in his bedroom by his girlfriend. She called paramedics, who declared him dead. No evil was suspected. An autopsy report released on Monday mentioned his death as an accident. The musician had a history of drug and alcohol use, the report said. The night before his death, he had consumed tequila and cocaine, and “snorted” the painkiller Percocet, a witness told police. The family said Brown Jr was experiencing flu-like symptoms at the time, but had not tested positive for Covid-19. Brown Jr was one among two children from his father’s 11-year relationship with Kim Ward, which led to 1991. His death came eight years after his stepmother Whitney Houston accidentally drowned during a bath, and five years after his 22-year-old half-sister Bobbi Kristina died in similar circumstances. Last November, Bobby Brown said his son’s death had “devastated my family,” adding: “There are not any words to elucidate the pain.” Brown Jr’s brother, Landon, paid tribute by sharing a black-and-white photo of his late sibling on Instagram, alongside the caption: “I love you forever King.” The musician’s girlfriend, Anna Reed, tweeted: “The heavens gained an angel but I lost my soulmate.” -bbc