Fans of DJ Zinhle, you should have a brother for Kairo.

0

Fans of DJ Zinhle, you should have a brother for Kairo.

Fans of DJ Zinhle, you should have a brother for Kairo.


After every week of posting adorable moments with Kairo on her Instagram Stories, DJ Zinhle shared a poll, asking whether she should consider making Kairo a sibling – and quite half her fans gave her a powerful yes.

One of the perks of being a star with many followers is that fans aren’t shy to inform you what they think, and it looks like DJ Zinhle’s fans are able to see her preggies again.

“Wouldn’t this be the right time to possess another baby?” Zinhle asked.

A hefty 69% of the DJ’s Instagram followers figured there is no time just like the present while the remaining 31% weren’t keen on seeing their fave DJ get pregnant just yet.

Fans of DJ Zinhle, you should have a brother for Kairo.
Zinhle has previously shared that she wanted another child. She said it in an interview with Azania on 3Talk, repeating a sentiment she once shared with Drum.

“I want more kids. I regret having a toddler late in life. I wish I could have had one earlier, but i’m ready for more now,” she said.

31% of Zinhle’s fans think that having a baby during a worldwide pandemic isn’t the perfect situation.

But a fast look on Kairo’s Instagram and every one the cuteness there’ll cause you to understand why Zinhle could also be broody …

Baby Kairo was the cutest tbh!