Nelli Tembe disperses from AKA 

Nelli Tembe disperses from AKA


Close friends and family gathered at the Durban International Conference Centre on Friday morning to pay their final respects to 22-year-old Anele “Nelli” Tembe, who died on Sunday. Nelli was engaged to rapper Kiernan “AKA” Forbes. She apparently fell from the 10th floor of the five-star Pepperclub Hotel in Cape Town on Sunday morning. Nelli Tembe funeral Her body arrived in Durban on Wednesday before the funeral, amid AKA and other relations. Due to Covid-19 safety precautions, attendance at the funeral was limited to 100 people. aka 1Only family and people chosen by the family are going to be allowed to attend face to face. However, the service was carried on YouTube for those that wanted to pay their respects. Nelli Tembe funeral At a memorial service persisted Thursday, Nelli’s sister Zama Thonga said bringing Anele home from Cape Town was the toughest thing she had ever done. “It hurts that she’s gone. It’s difficult to simply accept that she’s gone, but a minimum of i do know she’ll be asleep. I just want you to understand that i really like you, and sorry wherever we failed,” Zama said. A series of prayer services for Nelli were held throughout the week, with friends and family paying tribute to her kind and loving spirit. At a service on Wednesday, Uzonqoba Dhlomo, fought back tears as she spoke of the love she had for her friend. Nelli Tembe funeral “It seems like Anele goes to steer in here at any moment together with her bubbly spirit.AKA SAD

Anele was so fierce about the way that she loved her friends. She was just that friend who was unapologetic when she loved someone. Anele was that friend we had to stay reminding that it’s just a game once we played 30 Seconds. “Anele is asleep where she is, she won’t suffer like we’d still suffer in our everyday lives.” Exact details around Nelli’s death are unknown at the instant but witnesses at the hotel described hearing a scream on Sunday morning, followed by a “loud doef” sound.


They said that they had also heard a person shouting. Police have confirmed the incident is under investigation.